There are so many different places to find important information regarding the 2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend. I’ve taken a little time to pull some of the more important (and fun) info and put it in one place. I will keep this page updated as more information is released about the 2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon!
We are still currently (as of October 2019) booking race registration packages for this weekend – please fill out the form at the very end of this post if you’d like me to put together a package for you!
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon: Weekend Overview
Dates: February 20-23, 2020
Walt Disney World Resort, Florida
Enjoy a Royal Race Weekend!
It’s an enchanting occasion for princesses and princes of all ages, featuring events for all skill levels, coveted regal medals and Disney entertainment! Meet some of your favorite Disney Princesses, pose for photos and make your way to the finish that ends happily ever after!
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon: Inventory Update
|Race||General Inventory||Park & Preston Inventory|
|Disney Princess 5K||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|Disney Princess Enchanted 10K||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|Disney Princess Half Marathon||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|Disney Fairy Tale Challenge||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|runDisney Kids Dash||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|runDisney Kids One Mile Run||Sold Out||Sold Out|
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon: Race Themes & Medals
Disney Princess 5K
Disney Princess Enchanted 10K
Disney Princess Half Marathon
Fairy Tale Challenge Medal
Disney Princess Kids Race Medals
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon: Available Merchandise
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon: Expo Information
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Race Bib Pick-Up
- Thursday, February 20, 2020
- 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday, February 21, 2020
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday, February 22, 2020
- 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Thursday, February 20, 2020
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon: Course Maps & Corrals
2020 Disney Princess 5K
2020 Disney Enchanted 10K
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon Corral Placement
2020 Disney Fairy Tale Challenge Corral Placement
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon: Important Links
Print Your Waiver
Includes all registrations received through 02/13/2020
It’s not too late to sign up for ChEAR Squad!
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon: Miscellaneous Information
- All runners, Guests, costumes and bags are subject to screening prior to entering the expo and event staging areas.
- Selfie sticks, baby joggers, strollers, baby carriers, baby backpacks, skates, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, canes, crutches, walkers, walking sticks, and animals of any kind are prohibited from the course. Violators will be removed from the course and transported to the finish line area.
- Any children under the race age requirement will not be permitted in corrals, on course, or in runner-only areas. Unregistered individuals will be denied entry into race corrals. Only registered athletes are permitted in runner only areas.
gEAR Bag Check
- gEAR Bag check is located in the staging area at Epcot.
- The clear plastic bag received at the Expo with your participant shirt will serve as your gEAR Bag.
- Stickers used to identify your gEAR Bag will be provided when you drop off your gEAR Bag.
- All gEAR Bags left at the end of the race will be turned into Lost and Found at Epcot Guest Relations outside the park entrance.
Food and Beverage
- On race day, participants and spectators can enjoy a variety of food and beverage offering before, during, and post-race. From coffee, fruit, breakfast sandwiches, and celebratory drinks, you won’t want to miss these delicious menu items.
Lost and Found
- Any clothing items left on-site will be donated at the end of the event weekend and not returned to lost and found.
- If an item is lost on the race course or in the staging areas, check in with the Information Tent to see if it has been turned in. You may leave your information at that tent in the event a lost item is returned so we can contact you.
- All unclaimed lost and found items will be turned into the Epcot Guest Relations desk outside the park entrances upon race completion.
Results for the 10K and Half Marathon will be posted on runDisney.com/results on the evening of each race.
All Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend participants can download and print a finisher certificate approximately one week after the event in the Digital Event Guide.
Disney PhotoPass® Photographers will be on course and at the finish line taking your photos during your race. Smile and make sure your race bib is in view on the front of your shirt! Race photos will be available to view at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com and in the My Disney Experience app within 48 hours of the event.
To link your race photos to your Disney account, log in at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com, select “Link Photos,” and enter your 16-digit code, which is the 11-digit RaceID, plus your five-digit bib number. If your bib number is less than five digits, add zeros before your bib number to fill in the remaining numbers. See below for race IDs and replace the X’s with your bib number to complete the code:
Half Marathon: 2020-PRIN-HLFx-xxxx
Kids Races: 2020-PRIN-KIDx-xxxx
2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon Packages
We are currently booking runners for this year’s races! If you’re interested in a package working with me for your race weekend, please fill out the form below (or click here) and I will be in touch as soon as information is available for next year.
Don’t worry too much about the event details – we can make adjustments as needed!